Swedish Stockings: Tora shimmer tights in black 30 denierPrice 279,00 kr
Nice tights in black with "silver glitter" in thin 20 denier from Swedish Stockings.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These beautiful 20 denier tights are perfect for festive occasions with their shimmer/glitter lurex look.
They are of course luxurious and comfortable, we are also so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows how the perfect tights should be.
The Tora tights have a super soft and comfortable 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the stomach. In addition, the stockings have flat seams, so that no seams from the tights can be seen through the clothes.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have a cotton wedge between the legs and toe reinforcement, and they are semi-opaque
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite nylon stockings, perfect for party
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 65% SENSIL® EcoCare recycled polyamide, 27% lurex, 8% ROICA™ recycled elastane
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.