Swedish Stockings: Olivia tights in black 60 denierPrice 239,00 kr
Best selling 60 denier tights from Swedish Stockings known as "the world's best tights".
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These tights are nothing less than a must-have. Among 422 women, they were voted the world's best pantyhose. And that says a lot!
They are luxurious and comfortable, we are also so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows how the perfect tights should be.
Olivia is semi opaque and is made of 92% SENSIL® EcoCare recycled polyamide & 8% elastane.
They have a super soft and comfortable 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the stomach. In addition, the stockings have flat seams, so that no seams from the tights can be seen through the clothes, and extra toe reinforcement.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have a cotton wedge between the legs.
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite nylon socks, perfect for cooler days.
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 92% SENSIL® EcoCare recycled polyamide, 8% elastane
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking stockings can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all stockings to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.