Swedish Stockings: Nora control top tights 50 denier in blackPrice 199,00 kr
Luxurious tights with control top in 50 denier in black from Swedish Stockings made from recycled fishing nets.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are luxurious and comfortable, we are also so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand who knows what the perfect tights should be like.
Nora is semi opaque is a support model in 50 denier, which is made of 85% recycled polyamide called Econyl which comes from salvaged fishing nets and 13% elastane.
Nora supports the abdomen and buttocks so that the shapes are in order, and they are thus perfect for pencil dresses and festive occasions.
In addition, the socks have flat seams so that no seams from the tights can be seen through the clothes.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These control socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a cotton wedge between the legs.
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- The most beautiful support socks in luxury quality.
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them under your tight-fitting pencil dresses and skirts, for a flattering party look.
Material: 85% recycled polyamide, 15% elastane.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.