Swedish Stockings: Nina 40 denier fishbone tightsPrice 259,00 kr
40 denier semi-transparent tights made in recycled polyamide from Swedish Stockings.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are made from 90% recyclable polyamide and we are so happy to have found an eco-friendly quality brand that knows how the perfect socks should be.
Nina is a pair of beautiful tights in black with a wide and comfortable waistband. They are semi-sheer and made of polyamide and elastane, for perfect fit and durability.
The socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes, cotton wedge between the legs and a soft, wide waistband, as well as flat seams.
Doris is produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite tights - luxury for your calves
- Perfect socks for your vintage style dresses
- You feel like taking extra good care of these quality socks because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
Material: 90% SENSIL® EcoCare recycled polyamide, 10% elastane
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.