Swedish Stockings: Emma tights leopard tights in blackPrice 179,00 kr
Well-fitting, luxurious leopard tights in black from Swedish Stockings made of organic cotton and recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These tights, with their blend of eco cotton and nylon, are perfect for the cold months of the year. They are luxurious and comfortable, we are also so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows how the perfect tights should be.
Stina is made of 55% eco cotton and 40% recycled polyamide and 5% elastane.
Emma Bio-cotton are super soft and warm, they also have a 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the stomach and flat seams, so no seams from the tights show through the clothes.
The tights are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
The Stina model also has reinforcement at the toes and a cotton wedge.
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite tights, perfect for the cold season
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 55% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyamide, 5% elastane
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.