Swedish Stockings: Ella Rib Over-knee viscose stockings in blackPrice 269,00 kr
Beautiful over-the-knee stockings from Swedish Stockings in black rib made in viscose recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are luxurious and comfortable and we are so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows what the perfect socks should be like.
Ella is a beautiful Over-the-knee knee stocking in black, which is made of 78% viscose, polyamide and elastane, for a perfect fit and durability.
Ella is your new luxurious knee sock in black rib viscose blend.
The socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a soft, wide edge that holds them up.
Ella is produced in a waste-free and emission-free facility in Italy.
- Your new favorite knee socks - luxury for your calves
- Perfect stockings for your skirts, dresses, sailor pants or vintage flared jeans
- You feel like taking extra good care of these quality socks because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Socks that look good in beautiful shoes!
Material: 78 viscose 20% polyamide 2% elastane.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.