Swedish Stockings: Astrid knee socks in black netPrice 129,00 kr
Beautiful fishnet stockings from Swedish Stockings made of recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are luxurious and comfortable and we are so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows what the perfect socks should be like.
Astrid is a beautiful knee sock in a net design, which is made of polyamide and elastane, for perfect fit and durability.
Astrid is your new luxurious knee sock with a beautiful tight mesh pattern.
The socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a soft edge that holds them up.
Astrid is produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite knee socks - luxury for your calves
- Perfect socks for your sailor pants or vintage jeans
- You feel like taking extra good care of these quality socks because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Socks that look good in beautiful shoes!
Material: 97% polyamide 3% elastane.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.