Queen Kerosene: Denim 1950s style pencil dress with embroideryPrice 799,00 kr
Chic retro 50s style sleeveless pencil dress in indigo denim with floral embroidery from Queen Kerosin
Denim dress in authentic 1950s vintage style.
This amazing denim pencil dress is sleeveless, and therefore has a cool vest-like look on top. The dress has a nice lapel collar, and the characteristic western denim seams in contrasting thread over the bust.
This dress also has cool floral embroidery on the shoulder and back in white contrast thread.
In addition, there are vertical seams down the top and skirt, which further focuses on the hourglass figure. A cool denim button belt highlighter waist further.
The dress is made in a beautiful, strong denim quality, with a little stretch, which makes the skirt fit and hold on to the shapes. The color is a dark denim blue, and the dress is closed with the characteristic denim buttons down the front.
- Beautiful summer dress that can be styled in many ways
- Wear it with a cardigan, a denim jacket over
- Wear with sneakers for everyday or heels for special occasions
Material:: 98% cotton 2% elastane (very little stretch)
- See photo gallery
- The measurements are the measurements of the dress
- Be aware that the dress has very little stretch
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.