Queen Kerosene: Western Jeans jacket with embroideryPrice 1.099,00 kr
Beautiful denim jacket in classic 50s style in blue with white floral embroidery from Queen Kerosin.
The beautiful new denim jacket in dark blue is perfect for a vintage denim or rockabella look.
The jacket has fine contrast stitching, which makes it both super flattering and that it fits the feminine shapes. The jacket has unique white embroidery both on the front and on the back, of beautiful western flowers.
The jacket closes with buttons at the front, and you can style it with the collar up or down, just as you can roll up the sleeves for an authentic 50s look. The seams are the visible contrast stitching, as in the classic jeans style, and they are accentuated by the beautiful details on each side of the buttons at the front.
Two chest pockets and the classic cowboy cuffs round off the cool vintage look.
- Wear it with your vintage jeans or denim skirts
- Go all in on the rockabilly look with pencil skirt and a cool retro T-shirt
Material:: 98% Cotton 2% Spandex
- See photo gallery
- The goals are the goal of the jacket
- Be aware that the jacket has very little stretch due to the strong denim
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.