House of Foxy: Sweetheart vintage style shirt blouse in pink blushPrice 749,00 kr
Elegant shirt blouse from The House of Foxy in pink blush with 1940s style bishop's sleeves.
With this shirt, you get both vintage elegance and a stylish everyday shirt blouse in a super feminine cut.
The shirt has a beautiful 40s style collar, which can be opened completely with a small hidden button, but it can also be opened for a lapel collar and V-neck, so you can show a small necklace, for example. There are beautiful pleats both at the front at the shoulders and at the back, and seams at the waist, so that the shirt gets the perfect feminine fit.
There are small cute pockets with a decorative angle on the chest, and nice slightly larger buttons in mother of pearl. The buttons end at the waist, so the shirt blouse is ideally suited to tuck in trousers and skirts.
This is in the most beautiful pink, or blush, a really beautiful pastel which gives glow to the face.
There are the typical light puff sleeves, and even a small shoulder pad, which makes this shirt even more authentic and gives a nice classic silhouette with straight shoulders. The sleeves have a light balloon shape / bishop sleeves, and close with a nice cuff.
- Beautiful authentic 1940s shirt blouse, perfect for your palazzo, or sailor pants. Think Katherine Hepburn!
- Wear it with a beautiful A-line skirt
- Style it with the beautiful turbanner from The House of Foxy, to emphasize the 1940s style even more.
Material: 100% rayon (must be hand washed) NOTE: the material is without stretch
- See the photo gallery.
- The goals in the form are your body goals.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as the shirt should fit most fitted here, however, the shirt must not be tight as the fabric is without stretch
- The shirt has a 'blousson' shape, and must therefore have a slightly loose fit on the upper body
- Be aware that the shirt can shrink 3%
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: The Sweetheart shirt is more waist right than the 1940s shirt from HOF which can mean that if you do not have a narrow waist, you must take the shirt in a larger size.