House of Foxy: Stanwyck 40s style dress in berryPrice 1.299,00 kr
The most beautiful 40s style dress from House of Foxy with stunning vintage details in berry.
A beautiful dress with a swing skirt and authentic 40s style details.
The beautiful Stanwyck dress is inspired by Hollywood icon Barbara Stanwyck and has a wealth of original details. The high neckline, with the bow that returns in at the curved shoulders. Elegant pleats are sewn from the shoulders in a 'sunbeam' pattern. The front piece has a slight wrinkle under the bust and is fitted.
A beautiful tie belt in a geometric design is extremely flattering as it hugs the slim waist. The belt can be tied at the front as shown in the pictures and video, but of course you can also tie it at the back, for a simpler look at the front. And of course you can also wear the dress without it.
The dress has short sleeves in a beautiful 40s design, with nice stitching.
The skirt is sewn in strips, i.e. that the fabric has plenty of movement, while also falling beautifully around the hips and thighs.
This version is in the beautiful bottle green, which is a color that suits all seasons, and is perfect with all basic colors such as cream, beige, navy or black.
Closes with a zip at the back.
- The perfect 1940s style dress
- Perfect with beautiful vintage style t-strap shoes, and a vintage inspired cardigan.
- Great for party styled with nice accessories and heels.
Material: 60% polyester 37% viscose 3% spandex
- See photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- We recommend that you measure one of your favorite dresses (without stretch) that sits at the waist and above the chest.