House of Foxy: High-waisted swing pants with wide legs in brownPrice 749,00 kr
Beautiful high-waisted swing trousers in brown with wide legs made from an authentic vintage pattern.
These beautiful vintage style pants are made from an original pattern from the late 1930s, and only updated to fit the modern woman as well as possible.
The trousers are high-waisted and sewn with the finest sense of detail, so they sneak up to your waist, and focus on the feminine figure, after which the wide legs fall straight down to a nice classic 1940s silhouette.
The trousers are closed with 4 beautiful mother-of-pearl effect buttons on the left side.
The trousers have the classic wide legs from the 1940s and have a hem at the bottom. The fabric falls beautifully over the hips and buttocks, and the wide trouser legs are super beautiful and flattering.
In addition, the trousers are both comfortable for everyday use, but can easily be styled for a festive look as well.
- These have been carefully adapted from a late 30s pattern. With a few small details here and there, the pattern has been changed to fit the modern woman and our modern eyes without compromising the beautiful vintage details.
- Wear the beautiful pants with a shirt with a tie bow for a beautiful 1940s look
- These fantastic trousers are super versatile and can be used for all our vintage style tops, from festive off-shoulders, over classic vintage shirts to our cool retro print T-shirts
Material: Rayon and polyester mix with a bit of stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the trousers.
- Focus on what is most important to you if you have a big difference between waist and hip measurements. Where should the trousers be tight / loose?
- Length 78cm
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: The pants may like to tighten a little when you first try them on, as they give a lot