House Of Foxy: Hepburn High-waisted terracotta trousersPrice 799,00 kr
Classic trousers with a high waist and wide legs in terracotta brown from The House Of Foxy, exclusively at Mondo Kaos.
These fantastic trousers from House Of Foxy are made according to an original 1940s trousers pattern adapted to the modern figure and in modern material.
The trousers have a high waist with a waistband which closes at the side with a beautiful button in a mother-of-pearl look and a zipper. There are slanted pockets on the sides, and both pockets and waistbands have a beautiful visible contrast seam.
The trousers have wide legs and deep pleats at the front which culminate in a press fold down along the leg, which elongates so that the legs seem endless, especially with high heels.
At the bottom, the trousers have a classic look, a detail that rounds off the classic 1940s look.
You will really appreciate the good quality. Inspired by Hollywood icon Katherine Hepburn - who rocked this type of pants in the 1940s. Terracotta is a beautiful basic color, which will look beautiful together with tops in eg cream, black or green.
- Wear the beautiful pants with a shirt with a tie bow for a beautiful 1940s look
- These fantastic trousers are super versatile and can be used for all our vintage style tops, from festive off-shoulders, over classic vintage shirts to our cool retro print T-shirts
- With heels from Miss L Fire, you get even longer legs in these beautiful pants
- Leg width of 55 cm all the way around
Material:: Good quality rayon / polyester blend with a bit of elastane for stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the trousers.
- The trousers have a bit of stretch, but may well be tight at the beginning as they give a little.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as they should fit here.
- These trousers have pleats in front which can give a little more volume around the abdomen than, for example, the swing trousers.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.