House of Foxy: 'Girl Friday' dress in 1940s style in greenPrice 1.299,00 kr
The most beautiful 40s style dress from House of Foxy with fantastic vintage details in green.
This dress is indispensable in any vintage lover's wardrobe.
The beautiful new vintage design from The House of Foxy, has a wealth of original details. You immediately notice the high neckline, which closes at the back with a small button closure. The front piece is in three parts: a flat piece in the middle and two side pieces which have a beautiful wrinkle effect at the shoulder and chest, so there is both plenty of room for the chest, without a lot of extra fabric.
The front piece is attached to a wide waistband in v-shape, which is extremely flattering by snuggling around the slim waist.
There is extra focus on shoulders in this beautiful 1940s style dress, with pouf and fullness in the short sleeves. There are additional small shoulder pads, to really highlight the shoulder area, thereby creating a beautiful hourglass silhouette.
The skirt is lined and sewn in 7 'bias-cut' webs, ie. that the fabric is cut at an angle and thus gives lots of extra movement and fullness, while at the same time falling beautifully around the hips and thighs.
This version is in the beautiful color pine / green, which is a color that suits all seasons, and is perfect with all basic colors such as cream, beige, navy or black.
Closes with a zipper on the side.
- The perfect 1940s style dress
- Perfect with beautiful vintage style t-strap shoes, and a vintage inspired cardigan.
- Great for party styled with nice accessories and heels.
Material: 100% rayon / viscose (natural material)
- See photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- We recommend that you measure one of your favorite dresses (without stretch) that sits at the waist and above the chest.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as it should fit here.
TIP: When trying on the dress, be aware that the bust is over the seam, as otherwise you will have difficulty closing the dress and it will not fit properly.