House of Foxy: Bonnie vintage style shirt in 'antique' with short sleevesPrice 699,00 kr
Beautiful waist short blouse in 'antique' from The House of Foxy in true vintage style.
This is a blouse with great love for the vintage details. It is inspired by a real pattern of a shirt blouse from the 1930s, and is therefore just right for your vintage inspired look.
The shirt has a cute little collar, and can be buttoned up completely, with the fine upholstered buttons. The sleeves have small extra pleats at the shoulders for a little extra fullness, and an authentic vintage look. The shirt has pleats at the bust and on the back, before it again by means of incisions, gives a perfectly waisted figure.
The extra pleats give the shirt the perfect vintage blouson look, with extra fabric on the back.
- Shirt blouse with authentic vintage details
- Made from an original 1930s vintage pattern
- Perfect with your vintage saillor trousers
- A wonderful basic for your wardrobe
Material: 100% rayon crepe Please note! the fabric is without stretch
- See the photo gallery.
- The goals in the form are your body goals.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as the shirt should fit most fitted here, however, the shirt must not be tight as the fabric is without stretch
- Be aware that the shirt can shrink 3%
TIP: The Bonnie shirt is more waist right than the 1940s shirt from HOF which can mean that if you do not have a narrow waist, you must take the shirt in a larger size. For X or A figure, it fits your regular size.