House of Foxy: 40s Fairisle Sweater in warm beige and red (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE)Price 779,00 kr
Beautiful long-sleeved knit sweater with fairisle pattern in red and brown from House of Foxy.
A novelty from House of Foxy - beautiful fairisle knitted top in 40s style!
This beautiful knitted sweater is made with love for the 1940s, which can be seen in the beautiful details. The blouse is made to sit close to the body, both on the upper body and the arms.
The fine neckline is in a higher square look that was so popular in the 1940s. Across the middle is a fine simple fairisle pattern in the colors red and dark brown, while the jersey itself is a warm mottled beige. In the warm shades, this jumper is beautiful with bottoms in red, brown, rust and warm beige.
In the best vintage style, this sweater has a high rib, which makes the blouse sit as it should around the waist.
Fairisle sweater is a shorter top (approx. 47cm), and it is made to fit your high-waisted trousers and bottoms.
As in all knitwear, there is extra stretch in this delicious sweater made in a wonderful wool blend.
- Beautiful, warm basic knit sweater for your vintage style wardrobe
- Wear it with the colors red, brown or rust
- Beautiful both with the wide vintage-style trousers or skirts.
Material: 50% wool, 50% acrylic
- Choose your normal size
- If you are between sizes, think about how close to the body you think it should fit
- The length is approx. 47cm