House of foxy: Sailor trousers with high waist in redPrice 749,00 kr
Classic sailor trousers in red with wide legs in vintage style.
These pants are inspired by fashion in the 1930s and 1940s. It was the height of fashion of daring to go in a pair of pants like these with wide legs a la Marlene Dietriech.
These trousers are high-waisted with two rows of buttons at the front in true vintage sailor style.
They have lots of flattering width in the legs, and fit nicely at the waist, which is why they are perfect with our waisted blouses, shirts and cardigans.
The fabric is a nice quality material and has a good weight so they fall really nicely. There is also a little stretch in for perfect fit and comfort.
Six mother-of-pearl buttons close the trousers at the front.
- Wear these with a polka dot blouse for a real 1940s vintage look
- Focus on the sailor look with a white top
- Wear them with high heels, for endlessly long legs
- Since these trousers have no curls, they are easy to put on for you who are not that tall
- There is a layout on the inside of 5 cm that can be laid down
- The leg width is 63 cm all the way around
Material:: Rayon and polyester mix with a bit of stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the trousers.
- Note that the buttons draw attention to the abdominal area
- Length 81cm
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: The pants may like to tighten a little when you first try them on, as they give a lot