House of Foxy: Whirlaway swing skirt in blackPrice 679,00 kr
Classic vintage style 1940s swing skirt in black from The House of Foxy.
The beautiful classic 'whirlaway' skirt from The House of Foxy: a best seller and vintage must-have.
The model is directly inspired by the fashion of the 40s. It sits at the waist with a fixed waistband, and falls nicely down over the hips with lots of fullness in the right and flattering way.
The skirt closes with 4 beautiful buttons on the side, which gives it an extra eye-catching look. In addition, the beautiful skirt has a sewn-on pocket on the front, another cute vintage detail.
The fabric is soft and comfortable and with a bit of spandex for an even better fit.
The whirlaway skirt is really nice with a shirt blouse or a short cardigan.
- Lovely skirt for your vintage wardrobe
- The skirt can be styled in a myriad of ways and fits shirt blouses as well as retro t-shirts and pussy bow shirts
- Available in several colors
Material: polyester / viscose crepe material with a bit of spandex for stretch.Size guide:
- See photo gallery.
- The goals in the form are yours Goal.
- Length of the skirt is approx. 66 cm.
- Ditte Marie is 158 cm tall
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.