House of Foxy: Americana jacket in brownPrice 1.349,00 kr
Classic, short Americana jacket in the most delicious, brown wool tweed! Completed 1940s style!
This is a super practical and elegant jacket in authentic 1940s style. In fact, the jacket is inspired by an original jacket from the 1940s, and it gives the perfect 40s silhouette with the straight shoulders and a slim waist.
The jacket has long sleeves with a cuff and full shoulders, which gives the soft tweed jacket a beautiful hold.
The pointed collar and collar chest pockets emphasize the austere 40s look and a fixed waistband marks the waist.
It has fine stitching in a light contrasting color that catches the eye, and beautiful seashell buttons on the front. The jacket is lined with viscose.
The short jacket is perfect for transition seasons, and super beautiful with eg sailor trousers or a whirlaway skirt.
- The design of the jacket is very authentic and true to the 1940s, with its full, pointed shoulders and centered waist
- Wear it with your high-waisted trousers and skirts for a classic 1940s wartime pinup look!
Material: 100% wool. Lining: 100% viscose
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the jacket's measurements.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as the waist on this is firm and narrow.
- Length of the jacket from neck to hem approx. 47 cm Length of the sleeve from the shoulder is 62 cm
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: The jacket fits a lot in the waist, so if you are between sizes we recommend going up a size.