Grünten Mode: 1960s A-line mini skirt in blackPrice 749,00 kr
Classic 1960s mini skirt in A-line cut in black from Grünten Mode.
The skirt is simple and easy to construct, which gives it a super fit for all body types, and its length of 50 cm is perfect for showing off your legs, whether it is in a pair of nice boots or flat sandals! The skirt is also great for both bare legs in the warmer weather, or with a pair of thick socks in the cooler months.
- A must-have in the wardrobe!
- Grünten Mode is owned by the German designer Sara Shalk, who has her studio up in the Alps in Munich.
- All design and construction from Grünten Mode is produced and sewn by Sara herself.
Material: Garbadine in 100% Cotton
- See the image gallery for size guide
- The goals you see in the guide are your goals
- The skirt is 50 cm long