Freddies of Pinewood: Buckleback jeans in (extra leg length)Price 699,00 kr
High-waisted buckleback jeans in 1950s style with extra leg length from Freddies of Pinewood.
Beautiful vintage style jeans perfect for a cool 1950s look with side closure.
A pair of nice and well-fitting high-waisted blue jeans in classic 100% cotton denim.
These high-waisted jeans have the classic jeans shape that goes down. The trousers have beautiful classic stitching and rivets, and beautiful large pockets both on the front and back. The side closure is discreetly hidden in one pocket.
These jeans do not have stitching that marks the pockets at the front as on e.g. our "Classic" and "Norma Jean" jeans.
Of course, there are the right studs that belong to any classic jean, and belt loops complete the look. And then these jeans have the classic buckle at the back - hence the name.
The beautiful jeans fit all your vintage style blouses and shirts. These jeans are also perfect for sniping in a real rockabilly style
The material is 100% cotton, so it is the authentic jeans you get, with the perfect look, which over time will take shape according to your body.
- A must-have in any vintage wardrobe.
- Perfect vintage cool with our retro print t-shirts
- A cool 1950s look
Material: 100% cotton
- See the guide below
- Note that the measurements are on the pants and not your measurements
- We recommend that you measure a pair of your favorite jeans or pants and compare with the measurements in the size guide.
- These jeans must be fitted from the start as they give way after a short time of use.