Esther Williams: Swimdress swimsuit with navy skirtPrice 799,00 kr
1950s style swimdress swimsuit in solid navy from Esther Williams with small skirt.
This classic 1950s style swimsuit in vintage style from "Esther Williams Swimwear" is perfect for you who want a feminine swimsuit in high quality with a cool retro look.
The suit has a classic 1950s cut with low legs and unlike our classic Esther Williams, this swimsuit has wide straps instead of halterneck, for those who prefer this.
The swimsuit is lined and has a light form of shapewear effect which makes you feel comfortable. In addition, the bowls are lightly padded and hold the bust in place.
This 'swimdress' sits smoothly over the body, and is sewn in fine webs, which go out in a mini skirt at the bottom. This swimsuit is therefore called a swimdress, and the little skirt is flattering and comfortable.
- This is the perfect swimsuit for the swimming pool, a walk on the beach or a rockabilly pool party.
- Beautiful swimsuit in vintage style
- If you are on the beach, you can take a top over and you are ready for the beach bar el. lign.
- The swimwear from Esther Williams is just one of the best retro swimwear available
- Available in many colors and patterns
Material:: 80% Polyester & 20% Spandex
- See photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the swimwear.
- When measuring yourself, do not wear a bra when measuring over your chest.
- If you have a long torso, we recommend that you go one size up.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: When you try on the swimsuit, it should fit snugly if you need to bathe in it, as it gives off a bit in the water.