Emmy Design: Screen Siren wool jacket in black with capePrice 1.899,00 kr
1950s style wool jacket from Emmy Design in pure and warm wool, with beautiful matching detachable coat.
If you love Emmy Designs No Shit Sherlock but want a jacket for fall or the not so harsh winter, Emmy has designed this amazing Screen Siren Jacket.
The coat is tailored and can both be worn as a blazer style jacket or it can be opened completely, or worn with the accompanying coat, and thereby varied to many different expressions.
This beautiful jacket comes with a cape that can be added using buttons. This of course makes the jacket even warmer, and of course also even more stylish. And then of course there are pockets in the sides.
On the back of the jacket there is a small peplum, inspired by Christian Dior's New Look, and it gives a very feminine vintage look to this beautiful jacket.
The jacket is in warm wool and fully lined. The wool is woven in Portugal, and of course lives up to the high standard of Emmy Design.
In addition, the coat can be both hand-washed and machine-washed, so finally a coat you do not have to send for cleaning!
- A classic vintage style autumn / winter jacket that will last year after year
- Super flattering vintage hourglass cut
- Many options for styling this jacket in new ways; with or without cover, buttoned up or down with lapel.
- The beautiful jacket can be styled with all colors, so wear it with gloves and a hat in a matching color, such as red or green, for a classic vintage look.
Material: 100% wool Lining: 100% viscose
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the jacket's measurements.
- The coat is small in size, so if you want to wear thick knit underneath or you have large breasts you should go one size up.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.