Emmy Design: Luxurious black wool coat in vintage stylePrice 2.499,00 DKK
The absolute most beautiful winter coat from Emmy Design in pure and warm wool, with vintage details and swing width.
This is without a doubt our most luxurious winter coat. No Shit Sherlock, is Emmy Design's vintage winter coat in a warm wool, which will probably keep the cold out all winter.
The coat is tailored in lanes, which become wider from the waist down so it creates a beautiful and flattering hourglass silhouette.
The coat has a beautiful collar, which can both stand open like a blazer, or be buttoned all the way up the neck so that the collar stands up, for extra warmth, so you have the opportunity to style your coat in different ways.
This wonderful coat comes with an extra hood that can be added using buttons. It makes the coat even warmer, and of course even more stylish. And then of course there are pockets in the sides.
This is the coat for the Scandinavian winters, so it is in warm wool and fully lined. The wool is woven in Portugal, and of course lives up to the high standard of Emmy Design.
In addition, the coat can be both hand-washed and machine-washed, so finally a coat you do not have to send for cleaning!
- A classic vintage style winter coat that will last winter after winter
- The Rolls Royce of winter coats
- Super flattering vintage hourglass cut
- Many options for styling this jacket in new ways; with or without cover, buttoned up or down with lapel.
- This model in black can of course be styled with all colors, so wear it with gloves and a hat in a matching color, such as red or green, for a classic vintage look.
Material: 100% wool Lining: 100% viscose