Emmy Design: No Shit Sherlock 2nd coat in green woolPrice 2.599,00 kr
Wonderful long winter coat from Emmy Design in pure and warm wool, with vintage details and swing width.
This is without a doubt our most luxurious winter coat. No Shit Sherlock 2, is Emmy Design's vintage winter coat in an updated version in warm wool, which should probably keep the cold out all winter.
The coat is an update from last year's model, and the coat is now without a hood and has an even better fit.
The coat is tailored in lanes, which become wider from the waist down so it creates a beautiful and flattering hourglass silhouette.
The coat has a beautiful collar, which can both stand open like a blazer, or be buttoned all the way up the neck so that the collar stands up, for extra warmth, so you have the opportunity to style your coat in different ways.
This wonderful coat comes with a beautiful cape that can be added using buttons. It makes the coat even warmer, and of course even more stylish. And then of course there are pockets in the sides.
The long, warm coat is perfect for the Scandinavian winters and of course it is lined. The wool is woven in Portugal, and of course lives up to Emmy Design's high standard.
- A classic vintage style winter coat that will last winter after winter
- The Rolls Royce of winter coats
- Super flattering vintage hourglass cut
- Many options for styling this jacket in new ways; with or without cover, buttoned up or down with lapel.
Material: 100% wool Lining: 100% viscose
- See the photo gallery.
- The substance is stuck in it and does not give way.
- The coat is small in size, so if you want to wear thick knit underneath or you have large breasts you should go one size up. We hart posted a more specific size guide up with all measurements.
- The puff sleeves take up quite a bit, as you can see in the pictures, be aware of that if you are not into puff sleeves.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.