Emmy Design: Immortal Maxi skirt in sandPrice 1.049,00 kr
Beautiful vintage style maxi skirt in sand-colored linen / cotton blend from Emmy Design.
Inspired by the time around 1900, this skirt is simple and modern in its expression.
This wonderful maxi skirt is made with inspiration from both the beginning of the 1900th century, with long, high-waisted skirts as well as the maxi skirts of the 70s. The skirt is of course waist-high, with a waistband that focuses on the waist.
Sewn in 8 webs with extra width at the bottom, the skirt has an unusually beautiful and feminine fall in long lines. It closes at the back with a zipper and button, and has hidden pockets on the side.
The fabric is in a light linen / cotton blend perfect for spring and summer.
- Wear the skirt with the beautiful Edwardian shirt for an elegant look a la Skagen 1900
- Style the beautiful maxi skirt with an off shoulder top for a nice boho look
- You can also wear it with your favorite T-shirt, for example from Mischief Made
Material: 50% linen, 50% cotton
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the skirt.
- Focus on the waist measurement as it should fit here and there is extra width around the hip.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: The skirt can shrink 2% in length.