Emmy Design: "I forgot my Jacket"- Cardigan in teal woolPrice 1.199,00 kr
Warm 1940s inspired cardigan in soft merino wool in teal from Emmy Design.
This beautiful cardigan is super warm and stylish. It is distinguished by the beautiful lapel collar that gives it a jacket-like look, and makes it a little more formal than, for example, the Ice Skater cardigan.
The 'I forgot my Jacket' cardigan is a little longer than the normal cropped cardigans from Emmy, on the other hand it has a very high ribbed edge, which sits right up to the body and is thus still perfectly suited to your high-waisted vintage bottoms.
The beautiful structure in the knit gives both a nice finish and a nice warm cardigan. The long slim sleeves have puffs at the shoulders and then they have a fixed opening at the bottom.
This cardigan is in beautiful slightly mottled teal-coloured extra fine merino wool from Australian sheep (mulesing free).
- Wear it instead of a blazer
- Perfectly stylish knitwear for your 1940s look
- Style with matching gloves, beret and a small scarf for a beautiful vintage look.
Material: 100% merino wool
- See photo gallery
- The measurements are the measurements of the cardigan (exact measurements on the way)
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below