Emmy Design: Gibson Girl off-white shirt with lace in vintage stylePrice 1.599,00 kr
A wonderful lace and cotton shirt with long sleeves in a feminine 1900th century style from Emmy Design.
If you are looking for a very special shirt this summer, then just look at this beauty.
Emmy has created a shirt based on the Gibson girl 1900th century model, but great love for every detail, to make the cut as authentic as possible. Not destro though, this shirt is super usable, and can be easily styled for a modern look.
The front of the shirt has a lace panel, which is lined on the back so that it is not transparent. The lace is made at the same English factory that has been making lace since the 1850s.
In true antique style, the blouse is high-necked and buttoned with three buttons at the back, while a discreet keyhole opening gives a beautiful detail.
The sleeves are 3/4 length, perfect for summer, and the blouse's waist is accentuated by the tie which is tied at the back.
The shirt will be super beautiful for the beautiful riviera trousers and maxi skirts, but also look beautiful for a more modern look, with eg jeans.
- Style with maxi skirt for a romantic Gibson Girl look
- Wear with black elegant trousers for full focus on the beautiful shirt
Material: 89% cotton, 11% linen
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the shirt's measurements.
- Start from the chest size of the shirt as the waist is adjusted with ribbon
- The shirt must have a spacious feeling and has no stretch
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.