Emmy Design: Edwardian Blouse shirt blouse in whitePrice 729,00 kr
The most beautiful shirt blouse inspired by early 1900th century style from Emmy Design.
Loose blousy effect together with a waist look makes this shirt ideal for hot summer days.
This beautiful shirt blouse is inspired by the beautiful Edwardian women's shirts from the beginning of the 1900th century. The shirt has a high neck, which can be opened completely, or stand slightly open, exactly as you want.
The many pleats at the shoulders and back give fullness, while the blouse is waisted so you get a nice feminine look along with the airy, light feeling.
The sleeves have 3 // 4 lengths and are also wrinkled, so that a wonderful airy effect is created.
- Wear the shirt together with the beautiful maxi skirts
- Genuine Riviera style along with wide palazzo pants
- Beautiful feminine shirt blouse in light poplin
Material:: 54% viscose, 46% tencel.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the shirt's measurements.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: Choose a size that is 7-12 cm larger than your own chest and waist size, as the shirt has no stretch and must be spacious.