Bloomsbury: Slipover with twists in greenPrice 379,00 kr
Super delicious slipover vest with twists from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury in green in vegan material.
This super delicious slipover is made in a replica of 'orlon' which was a material developed as a wool substitute in the 1940s. Orlon is vegan, and then it's good for all those who think wool scratches.
This beautiful vest is made from a pattern of the beautiful vests from the 1940s. The vest has a V-neck with rib, just as there are ribs at both the armholes and a wide rib at the waist.
The fine twists give a beautiful variation in the plain knit, and are perfect over both plain and patterned shirts. It is of course knitted so that it fits into the body, and highlights the figure.
The slipover is perfect for a trouser look, with a shirt underneath.
- Beautiful with a tie loop shirt underneath, where you can let the bow hang over.
- Wonderful vegan alternative to wool
- Wear it with all the beautiful vintage style pants and / or jeans
- The slipover is stretchy and should fit tightly.
- S/M slipover gauge; bust 89cm, waist 66cm
- M/L slipover gauge; bust 99cm waist 76cm
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below