Bloomsbury: Patti A-line dress in red with tie bowPrice 849,00 kr
Authentic 1940s style dress from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury in red with white contrast details.
The beautiful Patti dress from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury made from an authentic 1940s design!
This dress is elegantly flattering and super authentic in its expression. The wide collar lies softly on the shoulders, and the white contrast band highlights the shape of the collar and ends in a beautiful white tie bow at the front. Nice buttons down the front give a nice shirt dress look.
The short sleeves also have a fine white ribbon detail, which matches the light maritime style of the collar.
The dress is of course waist-high and can be adjusted with the accompanying belt. The skirt has a flattering A-shape, which is beautiful in all shapes and falls dressily down the hips and thighs.
The fabric is the authentic and comfortable rayon crepe de chine, and the dress closes with a zipper on the side, for extra beautiful fit.
- The most beautiful vintage style dress in an authentic 40s cut
- Feminine dress in red and white - style with eg white shoes and a beret
- Style with the beautiful bracelets from Rock it Rosie
Material:: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.