Bloomsbury: Mabel 1940s dress in burgundyPrice 949,00 kr
Beautiful fitted dress in a simple 1940s vintage cut from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
Beautiful dress with a touch of Hollywood from England from the Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
The dress has lots of fine details. It has a V-neck and small covered decorative buttons down to the waist piece, which beautifully highlight the waist.
The sleeves have a slight wrinkle which gives the nice vintage aesthetic. The short sleeves are finished with a few small decorative buttons.
The dress is beautifully waisted, and also has a ribbon which is tied at the back. This gives you a really beautiful silhouette as well as the fine bow detail.
The skirt has a sarong effect, which falls beautifully and flatteringly down the hips and thighs. It is a truly wonderful dress.
- Beautiful dress in authentic 1940s style
- Style with fine accessories such as earrings and hair flower, for a festive vintage look.
Material: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See photo gallery.
- The dress is smaller over the bust than other dresses, so please check the size guide for ordering.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.