Bloomsbury: Lisa-Mae shirt dress in red with contrast collarPrice 949,00 kr
Vintage style shirt dress in red with a sharp lapel collar in off-white contrast from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
Did you also love the Patti dress, so check out this beauty?
The Lisa-Mae dress is stylish and elegant while being easy to use in everyday life.
The eye-catching lapel collar stands out particularly sharply with the help of the underlying collar in off-white contrast. The collar focuses on and frames the neck and face in the most beautiful way. The finest pleats at the shoulders make room for the bust, and a light puff sleeve creates the classic vintage silhouette.
The off-white color from the lapel collar goes again at the buttonholes and ties the look together. The buttons down the front of the chest are square in true vintage style with a light 'deco' touch.
This beautiful dress in 1940s style has belt as highlighter waist. The 3/4 long sleeves make the dress perfect for the many cooler seasons of the year. The fabric is the well-known and beloved bloomsbury 'Crepe de Chine', which falls so beautifully down the figure, giving the dress its vintage look.
The dress closes easily with a zipper on the side.
- Wear the dress with the navy bar or turban for a beautiful vintage 'VE-day' look
- Boots or t-strap shoes complete the look
- Go all-in on red shoes, beret and lips, or tone the look down with neutral navy or beige
Material:: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.