Bloomsbury: Lisa-Mae shirt dress in green with contrast collarPrice 949,00 kr
Vintage style navy shirt dress with a sharp lapel collar in off-white contrast from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
Did you also love the Patti dress, so check out this beauty?
The Lisa-Mae dress is stylish and elegant while being easy to use in everyday life.
The eye-catching lapel collar stands out particularly sharply with the help of the underlying collar in off-white contrast. The collar focuses on and frames the neck and face in the most beautiful way. The finest pleats at the shoulders make room for the bust, and a light puff sleeve creates the classic vintage silhouette.
The off-white color from the lapel collar goes again at the buttonholes and ties the look together, while giving the dress a light maritime feel. The buttons down the front of the chest are square in true vintage style with a light 'deco' touch.
This beautiful dress in 1940s style has belt as highlighter waist. The 3/4 long sleeves make the dress perfect for the many cooler seasons of the year. The fabric is the well-known and beloved bloomsbury 'Crepe de Chine', which falls so beautifully down the figure, giving the dress its vintage look.
The dress closes easily with a zipper on the side.
- Wear the dress with the beret or turban in matching navy for a beautiful vintage look
- Boots or t-strap shoes complete the look
- Red accessories are a beautiful vintage style contrast, and add color to your look
Material:: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.