Bloomsbury: Kathy dress in green with dotsPrice 899,00 kr
Beautiful A-line dress in vintage style with a cute tie bow and dots from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
This beautiful dress oozes discreet elegance and vintage charm.
The dress is from an original vintage pattern and it is clearly seen in the fine details. A fine ribbon is tied around the neck and hooked at the back of the neck. This results in a beautiful peephole detail in the back.
The sleeves have a slight wrinkle which gives the fine vintage aesthetic. The short sleeves have a good length which covers most of the upper arm.
The dress is beautifully waisted, and also has a ribbon which is tied at the back. This gives you a really beautiful silhouette as well as the fine bow detail.
The skirt is a wide A-shape, which falls beautifully and flatteringly down the hips and thighs. It is a really wonderful dress that can be used for everyday and party.
The fabric is the classic viscose, and the dress has the nice floral pattern in novelty style.
- Beautiful dress in authentic 1940s style
- Style with fine accessories such as earrings and hair flower, for a festive vintage look.
Material:: 100% natural rayon crepe de chine (no stretch)
Note that No. 2 picture is to show the back of the dress - this dress is in green with dots.
- See photo gallery
- The measurements are the measurements of the dress
- Be aware that the dress does not have stretch
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.