Bloomsbury: Jive shirt with round collar in navyPrice 499,00 kr
Beautiful short-sleeved shirt from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury in navy.
Elegant shirt with beautiful stylized moon dots on a dark blue background. The shirt is tailored and has a feminine Peter Pan collar. There are small folds at the shoulder which give a beautiful fall down the chest.
The short sleeves have a little pouf in true 1940s style, and end with a small cuff edge. The shirt blouse closes at the front with cute square buttons.
Pga. the delicate pleats and the high button closure, we recommend this model for women with a smaller breast, and refer to the Judy model which is very similar to this, for women with a larger breast.
It is made of Bloomsbury's signature fabric, rayon crepe de chine, which feels comfortable against the skin and allows it to breathe.
- Elegant for both everyday and party
- Feminine Peter Pan collar and cute buttons
- Styles perfectly with a high-waisted skirt or a pair of cool high-waisted trousers in retro style!
- Inspired by an original 1940s design
Material: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the guide are the shirt's measurements.
- Note that this shirt is best for a small to medium bust.
- Length of the shirt is 66 cm.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: If you have a larger bosom, we recommend that you go for the Judy model that has a little more space above the bosom.