Bloomsbury: Greta wrap shirt blouse in red (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE)Price 499,00 kr
1940s style sleeveless shirt blouse in red with lapel collar and short sleeves from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
As always, quality is paramount when it comes to the beautiful designs from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury, and the love for vintage details is not denied here either.
The nice Greta sloom blouse is made in shirt style, and is also reminiscent of the bestselling sloom dress, with the nice lapel collar. Wrinkles at the shoulders make room for the bust, and the short sleeves have a light pouf which gives the shirt its 1940s silhouette.
Like the wrap dress, the Greta wrap shirt can be tied and adjusted to suit you. The beautiful cropped cut means that the shirt sits in the natural waist and thereby fits all the beautiful clothes-waist vintage style trousers and skirts.
The shirt is made of the fine Rayon crepe de Chine, which is light and smooth, and has the authentic 'vintage feel'.
- Wear the shirt to your favorite skirts
- The tie blouse is also suitable for your high-waisted trousers
- A classic vintage basic in real lipstick red
Material: 100% Chinese crepe rayon
- Chest: S 91,5cm, M 96,5cm, L 101,5cm, XL 106,5cm
- Waist: S 75cm, M 80cm, L 85cm, XL 90cm
- The goals are the blouse's goals
- The material is stretch-free
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.