Bloomsbury: Fair Isle Cardigan in pinkPrice 579,00 kr
Beautiful cardigan from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury in the color Pink and beige in vegan material.
This super nice cardigan is made in a replica of 'orlon', which was a material developed as a wool substitute in the early 1940s. Orlon is vegan, so it's good for all those who seem to scratch wool.
This beautiful cardigan is made from a pattern of the beautiful cardigans from the 1940s. The blouse has a V-neck with ribbing, as well as ribbing at both armholes and a wide ribbing at the waist.
The fine patterns are perfect over both plain and patterned shirts. It is of course knitted so that it fits into the body, and highlights the figure.
The knitwear is perfect for both a trouser look, with a shirt underneath and also for skirts or over a dress.
- Beautiful with a tie loop shirt underneath, where you can let the bow hang over.
- Wonderful vegan alternative to wool
- Wear it with all the beautiful vintage style trousers, jeans or skirts.
Material: acrylic fiber
- The cardigan is stretchy and should fit tightly.
- S/M slipover gauge; bust 89cm, waist 66cm
- M/L slipover gauge; bust 99cm waist 76cm
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below