Bloomsbury: Eva dress in 40s style with tie bow in redPrice 899,00 kr
Vintage style A-line dress from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury with beautiful tie bow and belt in red.
Here comes the beloved Eva shirt in a fantastic dress version. A must have!
The beautiful Eva dress is created in true 1940s style, with many beautiful details.
The dress has fine seam details at the shoulders which give nice little pleats down the bust, and thus gives a beautiful shape and fall. In front is an elegant tie bow which gives this dress a classic vintage look.
The dress also has small upholstered buttons down to the waist, where a belt gives a beautiful silhouette and highlights the beautiful feminine curves.
At the back, small pleats are also sewn on the back, which gives the nice fall and wonderful freedom of movement. The skirt is in classic A-shape, which is super flattering and fits all body types.
The beautiful sleeves have a light balloon shape, and cuffs at the end which also have upholstered buttons to complete the beautiful vintage design.
This beautiful dress in red is perfect for December's many parties and Christmas lunches, a beautiful Christmas dress ...
A dream of a dress!
- Wear it with heels for parties or ballerinas for everyday
- The beautiful dress can be easily styled with a beret or beautiful earrings in contrasting colors
- Don't forget the red lipstick for a little vintage Parisian chic!
Material:: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.