Bloomsbury: Bonnie shirt blouse in redPrice 399,00 DKK
Red shirt blouse in 40s style with beautiful sailor inspired details.
This is the finest, elegant vintage inspired blouse. It has a collar consisting of a ribbon, which is put through a sewn ribbon detail in front, and gives the blouse its sailor expression.
This is a slightly different tie band blouse - an alternative to the pussy bow, which is tied at the neck. The ribbon here hangs down the front like a feminine tie.
The shirt blouse is of course tailored, with small pleats at the shoulder, bust and waist.
Styles perfectly with a pair of cool high-waisted sailor trousers, or a high-waisted skirt.
The shirt closes with buttons at the front, which are elegantly hidden by the bow tie.
- Beautiful basic for your vintage wardrobe
- Made in the most beautiful comfortable crepe de chine (natural material)
- Wear it with pants, either jeans or wide pants, for a real 40s look
- Elegant for both everyday and party
- Wear it with a pencil skirt and the sexy stockings from What Katie Did for a trip to the cocktail bar
Material: 100% Rayon Crepe from China.
This fabric is woven from a 100% natural fiber. There is nothing synthetic in this material.
Size reading guide - Please see the image gallery.
Length 66 cm.