Bloomsbury: Ava 1940s dress in navyPrice 949,00 kr
Beautiful A-line dress in a simple 1940s vintage cut from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
Please note that this dress is smaller in size and is best suited for a smaller or medium sized bust.
This beautiful dress oozes discreet elegance and vintage charm.
The dress is from an original vintage pattern, and it is clearly visible in the fine details. The dress has a V-neck and 4 covered buttons down to the waist, which beautifully highlight the waist. The buttons are not only for decoration, but to make it easier to get into the dress, there is also a zip on the side.
The sleeves have a slight wrinkle which gives the nice vintage aesthetic. The wide, long "balloon sleeves" close with 2 covered buttons at the wrist.
The dress is beautifully waisted, and also has a ribbon which is tied at the back. This gives you a really beautiful silhouette as well as the fine bow detail.
The skirt is an A-shape, which falls beautifully and flatteringly down the hips and thighs. It is a really wonderful dress that can be used for everyday and parties.
- Beautiful dress in authentic 1940s style
- Style with fine accessories such as earrings and hair flower, for a festive vintage look.
Material: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See photo gallery.
- The dress is smaller over the bust than other dresses, so please check the size guide for ordering.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- Note that this dress is best for a small to medium bust.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.