Bloomsbury: Jive shirt with round collar in blackPrice 499,00 kr
Beautiful short-sleeved shirt from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury.
Elegant black shirt in 1940s style. The shirt is tailored and has a feminine Peter Pan collar. There are small folds at the shoulder which give a beautiful fall down the chest.
The short sleeves have a little pouf in true 1940s style, and end with a small cuff edge. The shirt blouse closes at the front with cute heart buttons.
Due to the delicate pleats and the high button closure, we recommend this model for women with a smaller breast, and refer to the Judy model which is very similar to this, for women with a larger breast.
It is made of Bloomsbury's signature fabric, rayon crepe de chine, which feels comfortable against the skin and allows it to breathe.
- Elegant for both everyday and party
- Feminine Peter Pan collar and cute buttons
- Styles perfectly with a high-waisted skirt or a pair of cool high-waisted trousers in retro style!
- Inspired by an original 1940s design
Material: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the guide are the shirt's measurements.
- Note that this shirt is best for a small to medium bust.
- Length of the shirt is 66 cm.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: If you have a larger bosom, we recommend that you go for the Judy model that has a little more space above the bosom.