Social Media Manager | Mondo Kaos
Do you have experience with professional handling of social media, and perhaps a great interest in fashion?
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing strategies to increase our brand awareness on our social media. In addition to social media, you will be responsible for content for newsletters and blog posts.
Mondo Kaos is a multi-brand clothing store that has been located in the beautiful Elmegade neighborhood in Copenhagen N since 2006. The store has been in constant positive development since its opening, and is the leader in vintage-inspired clothing in Denmark. From March 2023, the store will move to larger and more central premises in Kbh K.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will take control of our social media presence: Instagram and Facebook in particular, as well as Pinterest.
When you stay Mondo Kaos's voice outwardly on social media, it is important that you can adopt our aesthetic and tone of voice and make it play along with the trends that make sense for the company to follow. Furthermore, it is important that you can balance the commercial with the visual, and that you create traffic-generating online activities in collaboration with revenue managers.
The position is part-time for 25 hours and is mainly carried out from our new store's premises/office in Copenhagen K.
ABOUT THE TASKS
In the position, your main tasks and areas of responsibility will be:
- The management of our presence on social media: Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Content management and content creation for our SOME platforms. Including publishing content, writing captions, researching hashtags, tagging products etc
- Develop and maintain our community by interacting with our followers
- Monitoring and analysis of data and optimization of performance
- Develop strategies for our presence on social media
- Research trends and new measures across platforms
- Preparation of blog posts
- Preparation of weekly newsletters
- Production of content for the webshop
- Planning photoshoots and participating in these as a rope holder.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
You can recognize yourself in several of the following qualifications:
- SOME management preferably within the fashion industry. Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience with graphics and image editing.
- A creative eye and flair for fashion.
- Independent and executive.
- You communicate fluently in both Danish and English.
- Strong visual as well as written storytelling.
- You enjoy working independently and take responsibility.
- You are results oriented.
- You are a team player.
YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE
As a person, you are described, among other things, as:
- Someone who has a positive energy and is outgoing.
- Someone who has great drive and creates a natural and good relationship with your customers.
- Someone who is good at involving your colleagues, knowing that success is best achieved through collaboration.
- Someone who takes ownership, is positive, proactive and efficient.
- Someone who is ambitious and results-oriented.
- Someone who is structured, disciplined and independent.
- Someone who has an eye for detail.
YOU ARE OFFERED
You are offered an exciting and challenging opportunity as a key person in a growth environment and the further expansion of Mondo Kaos. You get a position with good personal development opportunities and plenty of influence. Salary according to qualifications.
Are you who we are looking for?
We hope for an appointment as soon as possible. If you are interested in the above, please send your motivated application, CV and your bid for a feed grid to our Instagram profile via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions should be sent to the same email. Conversations are held continuously. All inquiries are treated confidentially.