Swedish Stockings: Selma tights fishnet stockings in black (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE)Price 199,00 kr
Elegant mesh tights from Swedish Stockings made of recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are luxurious and comfortable, they are the perfect tights for a smart vintage style pencil dress or skirt.
Selma are classic unique fishnet tights, which are made of 95% recycled polyamide and 5% elastane.
Selma has a super soft and comfortable 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the belly. In addition, the socks have flat seams so that no seams from the tights can be seen through the clothes.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a cotton wedge between the legs.
Selma is produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new sexy fishnet stockings in a unique pattern.
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them with a beautiful vintage style pencil dress such as the Margot dress from Zoe Vine.
Material: 95% recycled polyamide, 5% elastane.
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.