Bloomsbury: Slåom dress in black with Mayflower printPrice 899,00 kr
Beautiful sloam dress in authentic vintage style in black with floral print from The Seamstress Of Bloomsbury.
The beautiful sloom dress from The Seamstress of Bloomsbury, perfect all year round.
The cut of the dress makes room for the bust and highlights the waist, and the fine lapel collar frames the neck and face in the most beautiful way.
The dress is waist-cut and has short sleeves so that it can be easily worn all year round. In winter with a warm cardigan over. The beautiful dress closes easily with the adjustable tie belt. The delicious material gives the dress a beautiful fall and a very authentic vintage look!
The material is Bloomsbury's signature fabric, a natural material that feels soft and allows the skin to breathe. The print is a beautiful vintage pattern of pastel colored flowers on a black background.
- Applicable to all occasions: "dress it up" with a pair of vintage pumps and red lipstick and "dress it down" with a pair of flat shoes and neutral makeup!
- Wear it in the winter with thick socks and a cardigan over, and in the summer with bare legs and sandals.
- It is also the perfect dress for summer beach trips, as it is easy to put on and take off and the fabric dries quickly!
Note that the print is as No. 2 image from the store.
Material:: 100% rayon crepe de chine (natural material). This material has no stretch.
- See the photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below.
TIP: 1. Pull 'firmly' one side over the chest when closing. 2. Tie the ribbon around the waist twice, then tie a bow at the side. Thereby the collar looks nice and the dress does not open.