Swedish Stockings: Cecilia innovation tights 50 denier in blackPrice 249,00 kr
Well-fitting tights in 50 denier in black from Swedish Stockings made from castor beans with odor control.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These stockings are luxurious and comfortable, and we are so happy to have found an eco-friendly quality brand that knows how the perfect tights should be.
Cecilia is the semi opaque model in 50 denier, which is made of 92% EVO and 8% elastane.
Cecilia Innovation is made from castor beans. Castor beans have many advantages, they are fast-growing, require very little water, and the effect is a pantyhose that is both lightweight, insulating and odor-controlling.
Cecilia has a super soft and comfortable 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the stomach. In addition, the stockings have flat seams, so that no seams from the tights can be seen through the clothes.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a cotton wedge between the legs.
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Your new favorite nylon stockings
- Swedish Stocking has a type of tights for all your vintage outfits
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 92% EVO 8% elastane.
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.