Swedish Stockings: Mira 'stay-ups' stockings in blackPrice 229,00 kr
Stay-ups in black in 20 denier with striped top from Swedish Stockings made of recycled material.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are made with silicone straps so they sit by themselves. The wide band at the top has decorative stripes.
They are luxurious and comfortable, we are also so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows what the perfect tights should be like.
Mira is made of 91% recycled polyamide and 9% elastane and has extra toe reinforcement.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
All Swedish Stockings are produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Swedish Stocking has a type of socks / tights for all your vintage outfits
- You feel like taking extra good care of these quality socks because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 91% recycled polyamide, 9% elastane.
Size guide - see the image gallery. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go for the largest size.
All our Swedish Stocking socks can be recycled. Come down to the store with 3 pairs of nylon tights and get a 10% discount on the purchase of your next pair of Swedish Stockings. We send all socks to Sweden, where they are recycled into fiberglass tanks.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.