Swedish Stockings: Josefin Drop Tights tights in white with a drop patternPrice 169,00 kr
Beautiful tights in white with a drop pattern in a sheer 20 denier from Swedish Stockings made of recycled polyamide.
Swedish Stockings is a new and sustainable brand that has made it a flagship issue to produce the highest quality tights and nylon socks in the best possible way for the environment.
These socks are luxurious and comfortable and we are so happy to have found an environmentally friendly quality brand that knows what the perfect tights should be like.
Josefin drop tights are 20 denier, so they are transparent with a beautiful and elegant drop pattern. They are made of 87% recycled polyamide and 13% elastane.
Josefin has a super soft and comfortable 'comfort' waistband, so nothing tightens around the stomach. In addition, the socks have flat seams so that no lines are seen from the tights through the clothes.
The nylon socks are made in Italy in a 3D technique, which is a technique where the tights are made in a tube, which gives them optimal stretch and elasticity and makes them both more durable and more comfortable to wear.
These socks have extra reinforcement at the toes and a cotton wedge between the legs.
Josefin is produced in a waste-free and emission-free plant in Italy.
- Beautiful white socks, perfect for spring and summer.
- Beautiful tights for parties and beautiful dresses
- You will want to take extra good care of these quality tights because they are so beautiful, and that makes them extra sustainable.
- Wear them for all your beautiful vintage dresses and skirts
Material: 87% recycled polyamide, 13% elastane.
Guide to good treatment of stockings:
1. If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one
2. Make sure you don't have nails that can tear the socks when you put them on
3. Roll them all the way down to the toes before rolling them up the leg
5. Wear socks in addition to protect the toe and heel area when wearing them in boots.
7. Always put them in a washing bag and wash them at a maximum of 30 degrees.