Unique Vintage: Therese Flapper dress in green with black pearls and sequinsPrice 1.199,00 kr
1920s inspired party dress from Unique Vintage in flapper style in emerald green with black sequins and pearls.
A bang of a party dress!
Here you get the ultimate party and New Year dress, and no glamor has been spared in this wonderful flapper 1920s inspired dress.
The beautiful dress consists of a green petticoat, which has a transparent net part over it, on which the fantastic art deco pattern of pearls and sequins is sewn. The dress has an elegant boat neckline and three-quarter length sleeves. The sleeves are in the transparent net material with the fine art-deco paillette pattern.
In a mix of embroidery and sequins, the dress has beautiful patterns inspired by the 1920s and art deco. For example, we see both fan pattern, arches and chevron-zigzag.
The dress itself, with sequins and a green underskirt, ends about mid-thigh, after which a layer of long fringe falls down the knees in just the right flapper way.
The dress closes with a zipper on the side.
- The perfect dress for the big parties and New Year's Eve
- Complements the beautiful sequin dress with smokey eyes and fake lashes
- Style it with high heels and stockings from What Katie Did
- Or go all-in art deco with a turban in a matching colour
- See photo gallery.
- The goals in the form are yours Goal.
- For more advice on choosing the right size, see the "Size Guide" tab below