House of Foxy: Ava - Classic A-line navy dress with golden leavesPrice 1.299,00 kr
Feminine A-line navy dress with golden leaves from The House of Foxy.
Ava is clearly one of our bestselling dresses!
The dress is in 1940s style with many original vintage details. It is an elegant and simple dress after a time-typical vintage pattern.
The dress has a discreet wrinkle effect at the shoulders, and a beautiful v-neckline, which comes from the small wrap-around detail at the bust. It is elegant and refined, and provides the perfect fit over the bust. The short sleeves have a discreet pouf detail, and sit beautifully around the upper part of the shoulder.
There are also fine pleats under the bust, where the wide waistband adheres and snuggles comfortably into the waist. Thus, full focus was given to the female curves.
The skirt is cut in 7 lengths which gives lots of width, and falls beautifully and flatteringly down the hips.
The dress's a-cut and the high, but discreet, v-neckline emphasize both the bust and the waist, and give a nice silhouette.
The dress closes with a zipper on the side, and is made of 100% viscose, a soft and light natural material, and the skirt is lined.
- A Mondo Kaos Bestseller
- Beautiful and super versatile vintage style dress
- Available in several colors and patterns
- The dress is based on an original vintage garment from the 1940s, and therefore the details of the dress are very authentic and feminine.
- Match it with a beautiful cardigan in a complimenting color in the cooler months.
Material:: 100% rayon / viscose (natural material)
- See photo gallery.
- The measurements in the form are the measurements of the dress.
- We recommend that you measure one of your favorite dresses (without stretch) that sits at the waist and above the chest.
- Focus mostly on the waist measurement as it should fit here. The dress is 'flexible' over the bust due to the neckline and draping.
- From size large and up, it is best for a medium to large bust.
TIP: When trying on the dress, be aware that the bust is over the seam, as otherwise you will have difficulty closing the dress and it will not fit properly.